Friday 14 June 2013

Journal (Film Magazine Cover)

Journal

The creation of my film magazine front cover was done on Photoshop, it went well after having the experience using the programme with my AS coursework I knew what I was doing. I did not have to do a specific photo shoot for my magazine front cover, however now looking back I think that it would have been a good idea to get a range of images that were done in a studio rather than on the film trailer shoot itself. The image that I used was still very good quality and was shot on the Canon 6D camera, the photograph has a professional feel and I think it complies with the conventions of a film magazine front cover. I followed other conventions of a film magazine for my own product, I referred back to my audience research when I was creating it to make sure that I was constantly appealing to them specifically. Overall I am pleased with the results of my film magazine front cover and I think it has a professional feel to it. 




1 comment: