Thursday 13 June 2013

A2 Advanced Portfolio


Brief Number Two

Create a promotion package for a new film, to include a trailer, to include two of the following three options:
1). A website homepage for the film;
2). A film magazine front cover, featuring the film;
3). A poster for the film.

I have chosen to go ahead with option 2 and 3 as I feel I can develop and improve my skills on Photoshop, following my AS media project shows that I have used it before but with the A2 project I feel I have more freedom within what I want to do and can therefore show off my skills.
Choosing the film poster option gives me the chance to try something new and be creative within my project, I think it will give me chance to show off the skills I already have and to produce a professional looking movie poster.
The film trailer gives me the chance to do something creative and to try something new using different more advanced programmes in order to edit and make my film trailer. I feel like this brief will benefit me the most as it gives me the opportunity to gain new skills.

1 comment:

  1. Discussion points for choice of final piece are clear and well balanced.

    ReplyDelete