Friday 14 June 2013

Costume Sketches and Ideas



COSTUME FOR FILM





It is important to research in to the various different styles of costume that I could use in my film trailer.
It is important in films that the costumes suit the style and genre in order to make the film as authentic as possible. Because of the genre (fantasy) of my film I looked at medieval costumes for the characters. By looking at other costumes on the internet I noticed a theme throughout the costumes. Women wore long flowing dresses. Men wore tights, puffy shirts and hand made shoes. 

I created a mood board of all the different examples of medieval costumes I found on the internet;






1 comment:

  1. comment on how these will appeal to the audience and create representations. also how they link to the conventions of the genre.

    Proficient organisation of costumes

    ReplyDelete