Friday 10 May 2013

Planning for my photoshoot

Equipment List

Canon 600-D 
I used this camera as it is very good quality and it made my image turn out very well. I also found it the easiest to use and thought it would be the best camera to use to make sure my photo was to a professional standard.



Model

For my photo shoot I used a male model as I think that this would be the most appropriate, because the female audience will be attracted to him and the male audience would aspire to be like him. This also would represent the social group of indie/alternative as he is smiling connoting happy and friendly this supports Dick Hebridges 1977 theory of 'Youth as fun'. I also made him where bright colours which would link to the social group of indie as the indie fashion is about bright and colourful clothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment