Friday 3 May 2013

Analysis of Photographs



 I really like this photo and this is why I am going to use it for my front cover. I like the way that the model is looking directly at the audience because it will automatically strike a relationship between the producer and receiver. I like the lighting also because it is makes the model look fresh and the colours are very vibrant making it a good quality photo.
 The reason I didn't use this photo is because I don't think that the model looks happy and I wanted to give the magazine a fresh feel and to represent 'youth as fun' Dick Hedbridges 1977 theory. The lighting is too dark in this photo and I don't think it does it justice. Also the background isn't great because I needed it to be plain.

 I caught the model off guard here and he has his eyes clothes and is pulling a face, for obvious reason I wouldn't use this photo. Mainly because the model does not have direct eye contact with the audience.
I actually like this photo because I think it brings out a funny, happy feel however the shadows make the photo unusable.









This is the photo that I am going to use for my double page spread, it is a similar style to other images I have seen on existing double pages. I like the photo because its simple and the model is looking directly at the audience.










1 comment:

  1. Planning and research, overall a proficient submission.
    ␣ There is proficient research into similar products and a potential target audience;
    ␣ There is proficient organisation of actors, locations, costumes or props;
    ␣ There is proficient work on shotlists, layouts, drafting, scripting or storyboarding;
    ␣ There is a good level of care in the presentation of the research and planning;
    ␣ Time management is good.

    ReplyDelete