Friday 10 May 2013

Front Cover Construction

The first thing I did when making my front cover was choose the main image I was going to use which is a medium shot of a male looking directly at the camera connecting with the audience. I also added my masthead in the top left hand corner of the magazine.
The second step was adding teasers and a menu bar of which again is down the left hand side of the magazine which is again on the left of the magazine which is in the 'sweet spot'. At this point I added bands and artists that would interest the audience.
I added new edition at the top near the top of the magazine to indicate that its a new magazine so people might try it out.
I added at the bottom of the image the name of the new band I have created and the teaser line from the inside article which would make the audience want to actually buy the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment